Sunday, September 28, 2008

A mother of..........

A mother of none said to a mother of one
"How do you manage to get things done?"

A mother of one said to a mother of two
"One is hard on me, I wouldn't want to be you!"

A mother of two said to a mother of three
"I've got two how hard can another one be."

A mother of three said to a mother of four
"I'll bet there is a traffic jam at your bathroom door."

A mother of four said to a mother of five
"I know you are busy like bees in a hive."

A mother of five said to a mother of six
"Three boys three girls, wow what a mix!"

A mother of six said to a mother of seven
"You were blessed with angels sent straight down from heaven."

A mother of seven said to a mother of eight
"When you ring the dinner bell, I bet not one is late."

A mother of eight said to a mother of nine
"From tallest to shortest your own chorus line."

A mother of nine said to a mother of ten
"Aren't we so blessed, I would do it all again."

A mother of ten said to God above
"Thank you for my family and your unselfish love!"

1 comment:

  1. Awww...I want a really big family of my own :)

    ReplyDelete